We, AY-TIM TEKSTIL SAN. VE DIS TIC. A.S.. (“The Company” or “Ay-Tim”), show utmost sensitivity to security of your personal data. With this awareness, we attach great importance to process and preserve all kinds of data belonging to all natural persons affiliated with the company including those benefit from the products and services of the Company in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No 6698 (“KVK Law in Turkey”) and related legislation. We are fully aware of this fact and we process personal data in our capacity as the “data controller” as defined in the Privacy Act as explained below and within the limitations set forth in the legislation.
a) Data Controller and Representative
In line with the Privacy Act, your personal data will be processed by our company as the data controller within the framework explained below.
b) The Purpose of Processing Personal Data, People and Purposes for Transferring
Your personal data can be processed in compliance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of the Privacy Act with purposes limited to contacting users or improving experiences of users at www.aytim.com website (“the Website”) operated by Ay-Tim (improving existing services, creating new services and offering customized services etc.), performing various statistical evaluations, creating databases, conducting market research, performing statistical evaluations provided that they are anonymized, conducting performance evaluations, running marketing campaigns of Ay-Tim and its business partners, using them in annual reports and other similar reports, performing all kinds of product/service publicity, advertisement, communication, promotion, sales, marketing, store card, credit card and membership transactions, notifications and practices, and sending commercial e-mails and they can be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, consultants, group companies, Company officials, shareholders, public authorities and natural persons within the scope of the personal data transfer requirements specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Privacy Act. In the event that the data processing activity performed for the abovementioned purposes does not meet any one of the requirements set forth in the law, the Company shall obtain your explicit consent for the processing activity.
Ay-Tim can also share all kinds of information belonging to users with third parties under the following conditions:
- Information is required about the members as part of an inquiry or investigation duly conducted in line with the law by a competent executive or judicial authority.
- It is necessary to give information in order to protect the rights or ensure safety of the user.
c) Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected by the Company through technical and procedural methods employed in different channels such as website, mobile applications, call centers and physical channels etc., through organizations and/or events held by the Company from time to time in order to process them within the framework of legal reasons that are based on and executed in connection with relevant legislations, agreements, requests, commercial customs and good faith which we implement while offering commercial services to you and carrying out commercial activities such as fulfilling our legal obligations, fulfilling requirements of commercial relations, establishing, using and maintaining mutual rights obtained in this context, and protecting the legitimate interests of the Company while looking out for your fundamental rights and freedoms.
d) Rights of the Personal Data Owner
In the event that you submit your requests related to your rights as owners of personal data, the Company will manage the requests as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires extra costs, the Company shall charge the amount specified in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Council. In this context, personal data owners are entitled to;
- Learn whether personal data are processed,
- Demand information if personal data are processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing the personal data and whether they are used in a way suitable for the purpose,
- Know about the third parties in and out of the country to whom the data are transferred,
- Asking for correction if personal data are processed insufficiently or wrongfully and demanding that transaction performed for this purpose is notified to third parties,
- Demanding that personal data are deleted or destroyed in the event that the reasons of processing them disappear although they are processed in compliance with the Privacy Act and relevant legislation and demanding that the transaction performed for this purpose is notified to third parties,
- Objecting to results that are not in their favor because the processed data are analyzed exclusively through automatic systems,
- Demanding compensation of losses resulting from illegal processing of personal data.
In order to use the abovementioned rights, you need to submit your request to the Company under the Privacy Act and the Communique on Procedures and Principles Regarding Application to Data Controller together with the information necessary for determining your identity and explanations about the right you want to exercise “in writing”, by filling and signing the application form that can be accessed through the link given below;
- By personal application,
- Through notary,
- By sending to the registered e-mail address of the Company (firstname.lastname@example.org) after being signed by the applicant with “secure electronic signature” defined in Electronic Signature Law No 5070.
tarafımıza iletmeniz gerekmektedir.
Click for the application form.
In order to define problems related to the website and solving the problems occurring at the Website quickly, Ay-Tim detects and uses IP addresses of members if necessary. IP addresses can also be used to define members in general and to gather detailed demographic information.
It is possible to provide links for other applications and platforms through the Website and Ay-Tim does not have any responsibilities regarding privacy practices and contents of such applications and platforms.