As Ay-Tim Tekstil Sanayi ve Dış Ticaret A.Ş. (“Company”), we strive to protect the privacy of the people who use our Site in order to ensure that our users can benefit from our services in a safe and complete manner.
As with many websites, Cookies are used on the website [https://www.aytim.com] (“Site”) to display personal content and advertisements to visitors, to perform analytical activities within the Site, and to track visitor usage habits.
For more detailed information on the processing of your personal data by the Company, we advise you to review the Privacy Notice on the Protection of Personal Data.
What is Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you are visiting. In this way, the server can understand when the visitor visits the same site.
Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors, such as name, gender or address.
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owner, expiry time and intended use:
• According to the party placing the cookie, Site cookies and third-party cookies are used. While site cookies are created by the Company, third-party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with the Company.
• Session cookies and permanent cookies are used, depending on the time of activity. Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the Site, while permanent cookies may remain on the visitors’ devices for various periods depending on the usage area.
• According to the usage purposes, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Site.
Why Cookies Are Used?
Cookies are used for the following purposes on the Site:
• Conducting main functions necessary for the functioning of the Site. For example, not requiring members who have signed in to re-enter their passwords while visiting different pages of the Site [https://www.aytim.com].
• Analyzing the Site and enhancing the performance of the Site. For example, integration of different servers through which the Site operates, detecting the number of Site’s visitors and making performance settings accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
• Enhancing the functionality of the Site and providing ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries in the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
• Performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
The company attaches great importance to allowing users to use their preferences regarding their personal data. However, preference management is not possible for some Cookies that are mandatory for the Site to function. We would also like to remind you that various functions of the Site may not work if some Cookies are turned off.
Information on how the preferences regarding the Cookies used on the Site can be managed are as follows:
• Click here to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
• Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
• Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through
• The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies on mobile devices.